Friday, January 6, 2012

Color Me Mine: Part Two/ Weekend Plans

A week ago, me and my sisters all went to Color Me Mine toghether. Today we got our masterpieces! My bowl turned out better than I had imagined. The only thing I dont really like about it is the inside ,but oh well. Sophia's turned out really cute and I think it's my favorite. Aggies looks really clean and the top doesn't really match the bottom but it's still cute. Barbara's is cool too but it's not my favorite.
On the other hand are my weekend plans. Today I wanted to go see the new movie The Devil Inside with my friends but as usual I got stuck babysitting. Saturday I plan on sleeping in! Later in the day, my long-time friend Diana is coming over! I'm really excited and I know we are going to have a ton of fun! Sunday, I have church and homework. Maybe I'll study for finals.....maybe not. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment