Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Lot Of Things

I haven't written in a while but I havn't been busy either. When we left off, I was talking about Color Me Mine. On Saturday, New Years Eve, Barbara and I were stuck babysitting our little sisters. It wasn't that bad because we ordered sushi and watched tv the whole time. Today is my moms birthday! Happy Birthday Mom!! I love you so much and I hope you have a great 40th! Also today we went back to school after two weeks of winter break. Everbody was really sad and tired but I didn't mind it that much. I was really bored for the past week. I've been wearing the same sweatshirt and sweatpants for sleeping and awake time. Well..finals are coming up in a few weeks and I'm nervous and excited! I really need to study but I also think that I am doing pretty well in all of my classes. Today also marked the day of me returning to dance. I started my cycle with ballet which ,for those of you who don't know, is very voluntary of the muscles and a lot of stretching and hard work! That's all for now....bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment